Job2Career Job Importer Plugin Import job from Job2Career according to your given parameter.
- Import job from Job2Career.
- Custom import according to your parameter.
- Set Multiple Campaign/Importer.
- Makes auto blogging.
- Support WPMU.
- Custom template option.
- Set cron option.
- Multiple Job2Career account data import.
More Detail :
Install Job2Career Job Importer WordPress Plugin
- Upload the Job2Career Job Importer WordPress Plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the Job2Career Job Importer WordPress Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go Job2Career Importer in admin menu and add new importer search parameter click save button
- In importer list click Featch Now link.
Plugin Help File
After installing Job2Career Job Importer WordPress Plugin, click on – Add New. The products are imported from Job2Career Database to WordPress Blog.
- Campaign Name
Run multiple campaigns like “PHP”,“IT“ etc with multiple Job2Career Accounts and fetch products from Job2Career.this is only for differnciate importer.
- Publisher ID
Your Publisher ID from api.Job2Career.com. Don't you have such a key? Request one here.
- Publisher Password
Your Publisher Password from api.Job2Career.com. Don't you have such a key? Request one here.
Import this keyword base
Import this location jobs
Import this category jobs
- Job Type
Import this employee type jobs
- Max Items to Import
Maximum value is 30; we recommend that you set the Max Item Import parameter to 10
- Feed Status
The products will be auto fetched if the feed status is active
- New Post Status
The products can be directly published in the blog or stored in draft section for approval at a later stage
- Category Name
List of Categories from WordPress Blog. The Job2Career job imported from above settings will be inserted in that category
- Run Every
Built in cron feature that automatically fetches products from Job2Career site that can be set to run after specific periods like day, week etc
- Display Template
List of fields that will be displayed in the product description page like job_company job_location, job_description etc.