CareerBuilder Job Importer Plugin Import job from CareerBuilder according to your given parameter.
- Import job from CareerBuilder.
- Custom import according to your parameter.
- Set Multiple Campaign/Importer.
- Makes auto blogging.
- Support WPMU.
- Custom template option.
- Set cron option.
- Multiple CareerBuilder account data import.
More Detail :
Install CareerBuilder Job Importer WordPress Plugin
- Upload the CareerBuilder Job Importer WordPress Plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the CareerBuilder Job Importer WordPress Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go CareerBuilder Importer in admin menu and add new importer search parameter click save button
- In importer list click Featch Now link.
Plugin Help File
After installing CareerBuilder Job Importer WordPress Plugin, click on – Add New. The products are imported from CareerBuilder Database to WordPress Blog.
- Campaign Name Run multiple campaigns like "PHP","IT" etc with multiple CareerBuilder Accounts and fetch products from CareerBuilder.this is only for differnciate importer.
- Publisher Id Your Publisher ID from CareerBuilder.com.Don’t you have such a key- Request one here.
- Keyword Import this keyword base
- Country Import this County jobs
- LocationImport this Location jobs
- Job TypeImport this employee type jobs
- Feed StatusThe products will be auto fetched if the feed status is active
- Max Items to Import Maximum value is 20; we recommend that you set the Max Item Import parameter to 10
- New Post Status The products can be directly published in the blog or stored in draft section for approval at a later stage
- Category NameList of Categories from WordPress Blog. The CareerBuilder job imported from above settings will be inserted in that category
- Run Every Built in cron feature that automatically fetches products from CareerBuilder site that can be set to run after specific periods like day, week etc
- Display TemplateList of fields that will be displayed in the product description page like job_company job_city, job_description etc.
Display Template Macro
||Job source company name display.
||Job description display.
||Job city name display
||Job county name display.
||Job type display like full time etc.
||Job detail url from CareerBuilder like http://www.CareerBuilder.com
||Job detail url with link from CareerBuilder like http://www.CareerBuilder.com
||Job detail url link from CareerBuilder like More >>